Sunday, January 14, 2018

But I Don't Like Salad: The Organised Author #2



But I Don't Like Salad: The Organised Author #2: Today I will share some more challenges from the Organised Author event created by my esteemed indie author colleague,  Cindy Tomamichel , as part of our Sparkly Badgers Unite indie author writing group on Facebook. The challenges were designed to help you focus on becoming more organised as an author and also act as a handy guide to make sure you haven't forgotten anything crucial to your marketing efforts.

Last time we covered author platform, to do lists & planning, platform focus & author brand and using your author brand focus. If you missed that post, you can catch up here.

Today I'll be sharing tips on the following:
  1. Amazon Author Page
  2. Graphics
  3. Facebook Author Page
  4. Facebook 
****Re-blogged from the link above. To read more follow the link****

No comments:

Post a Comment